Painting Table January 2017

New Year, New Me! Well not quite, still painting and building stuff. Here is what I have been up to!

Beyond the Gates of Antares


This has been sat at the side of the road for a while but I finally have picked it up and am having a lot of fun building and painting these guys, the metals are great detail. I picked Freeborn as I just followed the Rule of Cool.

Freeborn NuHu Leader, big pointy staff of doom!
C3M4 Combat Drone Salvaged by the Freeborn
C3M4 Combat Drone Booty!
C3M4 Combat Drone head on with weapon scarring
Freeborn Skyraider Bikes, How Cool!
Freeborn Force So Far!


Kingdom Death Monster Gorm


With the completion of the 1.5 Kickstarter and the continuation of our campaign I got the Gorm painted up along with a survivor, need to finish the remaining three but I am getting the hang of the dynamic poses with KD:M plastics now.

Kingdom Death Monster Gorm Painted

Kingdom Death Monster Gorm Side on with lantern light
Kingdom Death Monster first Gorm Survivor


Star Wars Imperial Assault


Got the Bantha finished! What a big handsome guy!

Star Wars Imperial Assault Bantha


Age of Sigmar


The rest is all Age of Sigmar related as I am painting both mine and my wifes armies, lots of fun with the Death stuff.

Age of Sigmar Black Coach leaping over the fence, we can fly!
Wight King Age of Sigmar
Getting through the hordes of skeletons!
40 down another 40 skeletons to go!
My poor mans wyldwood, not too shabby.
Treelord Age of Sigmar
Treelord and his gang Age of Sigmar
Dryads! Age of Sigmar

Craig McNicholas

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments :