Painting Table September 2015

September has come and gone! As ever this month has been a hodge podge of different games but I saw myself playing some Malifaux events and really started to get into Infinity. The Infinity models have really pushed me but in the end I have been really happy with the outcome. As well as all this I have expanded on my ever growing scenery collection and finished off some Imperial Assault Twin Shadows releases.

Infinity


ALEPH - Cyborgs and Robots with a hint of the Joker.
Because if you are an all powerful AI why can't you look cool? Deva.
Dakini Tactbots with some swagger
Asura "the one man army" with her strut on

Malifaux


Widow Weaver, time to eat those dreams!

Star Wars Imperial Assault


Kayn Somos and the Heavy Storm Troopers
Custom Terrain for Imperial Assault
Custom Computers for Imperial Assault
More computer nonsense
Custom desert terrain for Imperial Assault

Terrain





Craig McNicholas

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments :