Painting Table April 2016

So I have moved home recently which cut into my painting time (curse you!) but now I'm back on it like a tramp on a sandwhich and started working through my Kingdom Death: Monster pieces and a nice little game called Project Z that I picked up cheaply. I have only finished The Butcher, The Screaming Antelope and the first half of Zombies from Project Z but see what you think.

Zombies Project Z

Zombies from Project Z

Street Trash Zombies from Project Z

Convict, Project Z Zombies

Zombies hit the urban streets, Project Z

The Butcher Kingdom Death: Monster Painted

The Butcher: Kingdom Death Monster

The Butcher with strong OSL from Kingdom Death: Monster

Screaming Antelope from Kingdom Death: Monster

Craig McNicholas

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments :